Friday, August 5, 2011 - 00:00 in Earth & Climate
ATLANTA, Aug. 4 (UPI) -- Researchers at Georgia Tech say a newly developed glove with a special vibrating fingertip can improve the wearer's sense of touch.
- Wearable device that vibrates fingertip could improve one's sense of touchThu, 4 Aug 2011, 12:37:23 EDT
- Gentle touch and the bionic eyeWed, 1 May 2013, 19:32:44 EDT
- Practice, not loss of sight, improves sense of touch in the blind: studyWed, 11 May 2011, 17:35:07 EDT
- Touch: How a hard chair creates a hard heartThu, 24 Jun 2010, 14:39:40 EDT
- MIT-led team creates touch-based illusionThu, 17 Jul 2008, 13:22:10 EDT