Tuesday, July 19, 2011 - 17:30 in Psychology & Sociology
LOS ANGELES, July 19 (UPI) -- Age-related decline in the brain's circadian clock may be why some older people have difficulty sleeping and adjusting to time changes, U.S. researchers say.
- Study shows new evidence of age-related decline in the brain's master circadian clockTue, 19 Jul 2011, 11:37:33 EDT
- A heat sensor for body-clock synchronizationThu, 29 Oct 2009, 16:38:39 EDT
- A sleep strategy commonly used by night nurses throws off their circadian clocksThu, 14 Apr 2011, 13:33:03 EDT
- Scientists reveal new pattern in our daily clockThu, 8 Oct 2009, 14:28:07 EDT
- New regulator of circadian clock identifiedWed, 20 Oct 2010, 11:36:14 EDT