Saturday, July 2, 2011 - 14:30 in Earth & Climate
LOS ANGELES, July 1 (UPI) -- Following Japan's Fukushima disaster, the nuclear industry must redefine what makes a successful nuclear power program from cradle to grave, experts say.
- Nuclear waste requires cradle-to-grave strategyFri, 1 Jul 2011, 5:22:34 EDT
- Self-powered sensors to monitor nuclear fuel rod statusTue, 23 Oct 2012, 14:05:13 EDT
- Is nuclear power fair for future generations?Thu, 5 May 2011, 10:38:23 EDT
- Experts call for local and regional control of sites for radioactive wasteThu, 9 Jul 2009, 14:33:09 EDT
- Historian says history of nuclear power needs to be addressedTue, 5 Apr 2011, 13:03:49 EDT