Saturday, June 18, 2011 - 12:30 in Biology & Nature
NEW YORK, June 18 (UPI) -- Scientists at the Ito Lab at New York University's Langone Medical Center say they have identified the protein that causes gray hair.
- New research provides clues on why hair turns grayTue, 14 Jun 2011, 13:02:32 EDT
- No longer a gray area: Our hair bleaches itself as we grow olderMon, 23 Feb 2009, 13:21:39 EST
- Gray hair and vitiligo reversed at the rootFri, 3 May 2013, 17:33:59 EDT
- Stress makes your hair go grayThu, 11 Jun 2009, 12:52:14 EDT
- Important new hair-loss gene discoveredSun, 12 Oct 2008, 13:28:29 EDT