Monday, June 13, 2011 - 14:30 in Health & Medicine
MINNEAPOLIS, June 13 (UPI) -- Two medical manufacturers -- one in Minnesota and the other in California -- are burning the midnight oil to try to ensure people get a good night's sleep.
- Research underway to give sleep apnea sufferers relief and restFri, 26 Sep 2008, 11:29:09 EDT
- Study shows that people with sleep apnea have a high risk of deathFri, 1 Aug 2008, 1:37:09 EDT
- Simple analysis of breathing sounds while awake can detect obstructive sleep apneaMon, 13 Jun 2011, 10:04:52 EDT
- Innovative approaches help sleep apnea sufferers benefit from CPAPSat, 3 Dec 2011, 12:35:59 EST
- Sleep type predicts day and night batting averages of Major League Baseball playersMon, 13 Jun 2011, 9:33:46 EDT