Thursday, April 28, 2011 - 22:00 in Astronomy & Space
GREENBELT, Md., April 28 (UPI) -- The unexpected brightening of an asteroid observed by the Hubble space telescope was likely the result of a collision with a smaller body, U.S. researchers say.
- NASA's Swift and Hubble probe asteroid collision debrisThu, 28 Apr 2011, 17:01:49 EDT
- Hubble finds that a bizarre X-shaped intruder is linked to an unseen asteroid collisionWed, 13 Oct 2010, 13:36:40 EDT
- Hubble captures rare Jupiter collisionFri, 24 Jul 2009, 15:42:48 EDT
- Discovering the birth of an asteroid trailThu, 21 Feb 2013, 14:06:55 EST
- Asteroid-hunting satellite a world firstThu, 26 Jun 2008, 12:35:53 EDT