Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 19:30 in Earth & Climate
MIAMI, April 27 (UPI) -- A current in the Indian Ocean on the east coast of Africa that sometimes "leaks" into the Atlantic Ocean could affect global climate, researchers say.
- Threading the climate needle: The Agulhas current systemWed, 27 Apr 2011, 16:03:35 EDT
- Earth's climate change 20,000 years ago reversed the circulation of the Atlantic OceanWed, 3 Nov 2010, 14:36:26 EDT
- Water currents of South Africa could stabilize climate in EuropeThu, 28 Apr 2011, 10:06:41 EDT
- The Agulhas Current, in the southern hemisphere, may influence climate in EuropeTue, 10 Mar 2009, 13:16:58 EDT
- Experts quantify melting glaciers' effect on ocean currentsWed, 25 May 2011, 14:37:33 EDT