Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 20:31 in Earth & Climate
CANBERRA, Australia, Feb. 22 (UPI) -- Australian scientists say corals reefs in the South China Sea, West Pacific and Coral Triangle are key to preserving fish and marine resources in the region.
- New study shows marine 'networks' can protect fish stocksFri, 25 Feb 2011, 10:34:26 EST
- Coral'network' can protect Asia-Pac fish stocksTue, 22 Feb 2011, 15:21:31 EST
- Gene secrets of the reef revealedTue, 5 Jul 2011, 15:34:23 EDT
- Video study shows which fish clean up coral reefs, showing importance of biodiversityWed, 13 Feb 2013, 10:35:40 EST
- Weed-eating fish 'key to reef survival'Thu, 10 Mar 2011, 10:14:41 EST