Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 16:00 in Physics & Chemistry
LONDON, Feb. 15 (UPI) -- German energy giant Eon has been given the green light to build its fifth offshore wind farm in Britain, making it the dominant developer in Europe for wind farms at sea.
- New findings about wind farms could lead to expanding their useTue, 5 Oct 2010, 12:34:14 EDT
- Answers to huge wind-farm problems are blowin' in the windTue, 16 Dec 2008, 10:14:32 EST
- Bold new approach to wind 'farm' design may provide efficiency gainsWed, 13 Jul 2011, 15:36:39 EDT
- Proposed wind power grid to make wind power more reliableMon, 5 Apr 2010, 15:32:02 EDT
- Offshore use of vertical-axis wind turbines gets closer lookMon, 30 Jul 2012, 23:21:45 EDT