Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 11:50 in Mathematics & Economics
BRUSSELS, Dec. 30 (UPI) -- European salt imports are soaring as icy roads after recent heavy snowfall continue to pose hazards for motorists and pedestrians.
- U of Minnesota research finds most road salt is making it into the state's lakes and riversTue, 10 Feb 2009, 13:09:16 EST
- Of moose and menTue, 17 May 2011, 12:33:39 EDT
- Less salt in teenagers' diet may improve heart health in adulthoodSun, 14 Nov 2010, 13:33:14 EST
- Road traffic deaths in China have soared almost 100 percent in 20 yearsThu, 5 Jun 2008, 5:35:47 EDT
- Road salt and cars produce extreme water contamination in Frenchman's Bay, UTSC research revealsWed, 3 Mar 2010, 10:09:12 EST