Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 08:01 in Mathematics & Economics
THAKHEK, Laos, Dec. 14 (UPI) -- The government in Laos has funneled revenue generated from electricity sales from a hydroelectric plant to the public sector, the World Bank said.
- Don't privatize banks too soonThu, 28 Jan 2010, 3:46:18 EST
- Banking on benefitsMon, 26 Apr 2010, 15:09:50 EDT
- Flawed deposit insurance programs need reform, banking expert saysMon, 5 Jan 2009, 15:09:14 EST
- In financial ecosystems, big banks trample economic habitats and spread fiscal diseaseWed, 14 Nov 2012, 16:36:40 EST
- California's hydroelectricity production is vulnerable to climate changeTue, 7 Aug 2012, 14:04:53 EDT