Friday, December 10, 2010 - 14:01 in Earth & Climate
ASUNCION, Paraguay, Dec. 10 (UPI) -- Paraguay is losing millions of dollars in lost trade as a row with Argentine river transport and maritime workers unions deepens with no immediate solution in sight.
- Reducing emissions from shipping: Commission's Joint Research Centre sets out some optionsMon, 20 Dec 2010, 11:05:34 EST
- The language of luxuryWed, 17 Sep 2008, 13:08:43 EDT
- Sustainable use of our seas needs an integrated view of humans and natureTue, 18 May 2010, 11:15:18 EDT
- Newly decoded ant genomes provide clues on ant social life, pest controlMon, 31 Jan 2011, 15:52:49 EST
- Millionths of a second can cost millions of dollars: A new way to track network delaysThu, 20 Aug 2009, 14:27:56 EDT