Monday, June 21, 2010 - 16:01 in Physics & Chemistry
EDMONTON, Alberta, June 21 (UPI) -- Canadian scientists say they have succeeded in increasing the operating life of an unsealed plastic solar cell from hours to eight months.
- Life of plastic solar cell jumps from hours to 8 monthsMon, 21 Jun 2010, 16:35:10 EDT
- University of Alberta and NINT researchers make solar energy breakthroughWed, 25 Feb 2009, 20:22:08 EST
- Taking solar technology up a notchWed, 23 May 2012, 21:33:02 EDT
- Tiny structure gives big boost to solar powerThu, 6 Dec 2012, 20:52:14 EST
- Solar greenhouses: China's winning solution to global energy crisisThu, 17 Mar 2011, 15:16:06 EDT