Monday, June 21, 2010 - 15:03 in Health & Medicine
WASHINGTON, June 21 (UPI) -- Pfizer Inc. announced Monday it is withdrawing its cancer drug Mylotarg for use by U.S. patients with acute myeloid leukemia -- a bone marrow cancer.
- Unconventional hunt for new cancer targets leads to a powerful drug candidate for leukemiaWed, 3 Aug 2011, 15:37:19 EDT
- The gene processes that drive acute myeloid leukaemiaSun, 27 Mar 2011, 13:33:07 EDT
- Drug that modifies gene activity could help some older leukemia patientsTue, 12 Jan 2010, 17:44:37 EST
- Promising new drug blocks mutation in bone marrow cancersTue, 9 Dec 2008, 10:40:27 EST
- FDA approved leukemia drugs shows promise in ovarian cancer cellsTue, 10 Nov 2009, 9:09:38 EST