Friday, June 18, 2010 - 12:30 in Physics & Chemistry
STOCKHOLM, Sweden, June 18 (UPI) -- In a significant policy change, Swedish parliamentarians this week reversed a 30-year-old ban on building new nuclear reactors.
- Scientists call for a global nuclear renaissance in new studyThu, 12 Aug 2010, 14:23:54 EDT
- Nano insights could lead to improved nuclear reactorsFri, 16 Nov 2012, 18:04:50 EST
- MIT: Inside the innards of a nuclear reactorThu, 21 Jul 2011, 12:38:40 EDT
- Sandia National Laboratories' Ion Beam Laboratory looks at advanced materials for reactorsTue, 27 Mar 2012, 16:37:31 EDT
- A French nuclear exit?Mon, 7 Jan 2013, 14:03:38 EST