Friday, June 11, 2010 - 09:33 in Earth & Climate
HOUSTON, June 11 (UPI) -- U.S. oil and gas explorer Apache announced that it acquired nearly 500,000 acres of shallow-water reserves in the Gulf of Mexico from Devon Energy.
- Oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico nears the coastFri, 30 Apr 2010, 10:43:09 EDT
- NASA eyes Karl, now a hurricane in the Gulf of MexicoThu, 16 Sep 2010, 14:57:38 EDT
- New study maps spawning habitat of bluefin tuna in the Gulf of MexicoFri, 28 May 2010, 18:11:45 EDT
- Gulf of Mexico clean-up makes 2010 spill 52-times more toxicFri, 30 Nov 2012, 11:35:10 EST
- Gulf of Mexico oil spill in the Loop CurrentWed, 19 May 2010, 10:41:47 EDT