Saturday, May 22, 2010 - 11:20 in Earth & Climate
WASHINGTON, May 22 (UPI) -- Environmental devastation from the gushing Gulf of Mexico oil spill has spread as far as Europe and the arctic, scientists said.
- New method successfully predicted how oil from Deepwater Horizon spill would spreadThu, 2 Sep 2010, 14:25:52 EDT
- Gulf oil spill: Mississippi River hydrology may help reduce oil onshoreThu, 17 Jun 2010, 12:11:27 EDT
- Where has all the Gulf spill oil gone?Tue, 1 Feb 2011, 12:39:02 EST
- Clean-up tools may help protect wetlands from Gulf of Mexico oil spillThu, 20 May 2010, 11:05:46 EDT
- Lessons learned from the 2 worst oils spills in US historyFri, 19 Aug 2011, 14:32:01 EDT