Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 08:20 in Physics & Chemistry
PASADENA, Calif., May 20 (UPI) -- A California Institute of Technology researcher says he's testing concepts for wind farms he developed while observing schooling fish.
- Caltech researchers find schooling fish offer new ideas for wind farmingMon, 17 May 2010, 15:43:37 EDT
- Bold new approach to wind 'farm' design may provide efficiency gainsWed, 13 Jul 2011, 15:36:39 EDT
- Optimizing large wind farmsTue, 23 Nov 2010, 17:02:59 EST
- Ocean fish farming harms wild fish, study saysMon, 15 Dec 2008, 12:08:43 EST
- Answers to huge wind-farm problems are blowin' in the windTue, 16 Dec 2008, 10:14:32 EST