Monday, May 10, 2010 - 09:01 in Earth & Climate
SANAA, Yemen, May 10 (UPI) -- Water scarcity in remote parts of Yemen is becoming unbearable as the country looks to costly desalinization plants as a last resort, officials said.
- Screw worm outbreak in YemenTue, 6 May 2008, 11:42:25 EDT
- Archaeologists trace early irrigation farming in ancient YemenWed, 16 Jul 2008, 13:42:55 EDT
- Better desalination technology key to solving world's water shortageThu, 4 Aug 2011, 15:36:08 EDT
- Researchers achieve major breakthrough with water desalination systemMon, 13 Jul 2009, 15:22:29 EDT
- New approach to water desalinationTue, 23 Mar 2010, 14:32:25 EDT