Monday, March 29, 2010 - 15:14 in Astronomy & Space
PASADENA, Calif., March 29 (UPI) -- NASA says its Cassini spacecraft has taken the highest resolution images yet of Saturn's moon Mimas and they show "bizarre" patterns.
- 1980s video icon glows on Saturn moonMon, 29 Mar 2010, 15:25:29 EDT
- Dark side of a Saturnian moon: Iapetus is coated with foreign dustThu, 10 Dec 2009, 17:42:30 EST
- Cassini finds a video gamers' paradise at SaturnMon, 26 Nov 2012, 17:03:41 EST
- Cassini closes in on the centuries-old mystery of Saturn's moon IapetusThu, 10 Dec 2009, 14:38:13 EST
- Beams of electrons link Saturn with its moon EnceladusWed, 20 Apr 2011, 13:37:02 EDT