Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 13:28 in Psychology & Sociology
PASADENA, Calif., March 18 (UPI) -- U.S. biologists say they have discovered the leech is a good model for studying reproductive behavior.
- Caltech and UCSD scientists establish leech as model for study of reproductive behaviorTue, 16 Mar 2010, 13:38:49 EDT
- The new T. rex: A leech with an affinity for nosesWed, 14 Apr 2010, 17:41:26 EDT
- Why the biological clock? Penn study says aging reduces centromere cohesion, disrupts reproductionWed, 8 Sep 2010, 15:00:34 EDT
- Assisted reproductive techniques alter the expression of genes that are important for metabolismMon, 27 Jul 2009, 10:37:49 EDT
- Aggressive male mating behavior can endanger species Mon, 16 May 2011, 10:35:08 EDT