KINGSTON, Jamaica, Jan. 7 (UPI) -- China has taken over from Saudi Arabia the lease of a giant crude oil storage facility in the Caribbean that gives Beijing unprecedented access to fuel and oil markets in the Americas, including the United States and Canada, officials said.
- New Saudi Arabias of solar energy: Himalaya Mountains, Andes, AntarcticaWed, 12 Oct 2011, 16:39:43 EDT
- A safe approach to nanotechnologyWed, 19 Aug 2009, 11:57:57 EDT
- Stretched-out low soaking the Caribbean in GOES-13 satellite imageryFri, 10 Jun 2011, 15:34:28 EDT
- The ignored virus that causes liver cancerMon, 22 Aug 2011, 11:34:07 EDT
- NTDs burden in Latin America and the Caribbean may exceed that of HIV/AIDS, TB and malariaWed, 24 Sep 2008, 10:43:40 EDT