Thursday, August 20, 2009 - 11:14 in Earth & Climate
OTTAWA, Aug. 20 (UPI) -- The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is warning people with allergies to egg, milk, sulfites or soy not to eat Shakespeare-brand meat pies.
- Foods with baked milk may help build tolerance in children with dairy allergiesFri, 1 Jul 2011, 16:36:32 EDT
- When food gets inspected and recalled, consumers may not get a clear picture of the processWed, 22 Jul 2009, 11:37:17 EDT
- Good news for meat lovers: Most ready-to-eat meat products contain very few cancerous compoundsTue, 22 Mar 2011, 11:03:07 EDT
- Rhode Island Hospital study finds local retail meat safe from antibiotic-resistant organismsThu, 30 Oct 2008, 7:50:24 EDT
- Fresh meats often contain additives harmful to kidney disease patientsThu, 23 Jul 2009, 17:46:29 EDT