Friday, July 24, 2009 - 15:14 in Biology & Nature
OXFORD, England, July 24 (UPI) -- Animals of the same species who look different from each other may have evolved that way to deter predators, British scientists said.
- Changes in brain architecture may be driven by different cognitive challengesTue, 23 Jun 2009, 16:38:24 EDT
- Looking different 'helps animals to survive'Thu, 23 Jul 2009, 10:33:20 EDT
- Animals cope with climate change at the dinner tableTue, 9 Feb 2010, 15:08:35 EST
- Loss of large predators disrupting multiple plant, animal and human ecosystemsThu, 14 Jul 2011, 15:05:07 EDT
- Chillingham cattle cowed by climate changeMon, 13 Jun 2011, 22:36:30 EDT