Tuesday, May 5, 2009 - 12:42 in Biology & Nature
EVANSTON, Ill., May 5 (UPI) -- Uniformity, or singleness of form, is a general property of life and now U.S. biologists say they have found the molecule that maintains it.
- Researchers find snippet of RNA that helps make individuals remarkably alikeTue, 5 May 2009, 13:42:43 EDT
- Stress and trade-offs explain life's diversity: New Smithsonian modelTue, 16 Feb 2010, 13:29:49 EST
- Manipulating molecules for a new breed of electronicsSun, 20 Feb 2011, 13:41:21 EST
- 1 nano-step closer to weighing a single atomMon, 27 Jul 2009, 11:36:43 EDT
- Sustainable new catalysts fueled by a single protonWed, 13 Feb 2013, 15:33:27 EST