Thursday, April 30, 2009 - 19:56 in Paleontology & Archaeology
RALEIGH, N.C., April 30 (UPI) -- A team of researchers led by a North Carolina State University scientist has found soft tissue on a dinosaur skeleton.
- New research challenges notion that dinosaur soft tissues still surviveTue, 29 Jul 2008, 20:35:26 EDT
- Proteins, soft tissue from 80-million-year-old dino support theory that molecules preserve over timeThu, 30 Apr 2009, 14:39:30 EDT
- Penn study provides first clear idea of how rare bone disease progressesThu, 12 Nov 2009, 16:01:50 EST
- Soft substrate promotes pluripotent stem cell cultureWed, 15 Dec 2010, 14:12:50 EST
- Ultrasound fusion imaging provides comparable accuracy for bone, soft tissue tumorsWed, 16 Feb 2011, 18:04:18 EST