Monday, April 27, 2009 - 12:49 in Biology & Nature
UPTON, N.Y., April 27 (UPI) -- U.S. government scientists say they have decoded the structure of a protein complex secretion system that is essential for infection.
- New details of tuberculosis protein-cleaving machinery revealedTue, 11 May 2010, 14:00:43 EDT
- Bacterial protein caught in the act of secreting sticky appendagesWed, 1 Jun 2011, 14:37:47 EDT
- Details of bacterial 'injection' system revealedSun, 26 Apr 2009, 13:37:26 EDT
- Scientists decode secrets of a very common virus that can cause cancerWed, 15 Dec 2010, 12:33:36 EST
- UNC researchers decode structure of an entire HIV genomeWed, 5 Aug 2009, 13:44:27 EDT