Monday, March 2, 2009 - 19:14 in Biology & Nature
LUND, Sweden, March 2 (UPI) -- Swedish scientists have discovered that a female moth can discern a male's ancestry, age and possibly reproductive fitness from the scent of his pheromones.
- It's in his smellMon, 2 Mar 2009, 19:29:42 EST
- Team discovers reason that male moths can keep finding femalesTue, 14 Aug 2012, 13:23:27 EDT
- The scent of love: Decomposition and male sex pheromonesMon, 13 Aug 2012, 21:32:54 EDT
- Love at first sniff: Male moths go by first impressionsTue, 16 Apr 2013, 13:05:34 EDT
- Tiny minotaurs and mini-Casanovas: Ancient pigmy moths reveal secrets of their diversityTue, 19 Mar 2013, 0:03:38 EDT