Tuesday, January 13, 2009 - 13:56 in Biology & Nature
SANTA CRUZ, Calif., Jan. 13 (UPI) -- U.S. wildlife researchers say a change in management strategy could save more bison from being killed in Yellowstone National Park.
- Study of disease risk suggests ways to avoid slaughter of Yellowstone bisonMon, 12 Jan 2009, 13:36:18 EST
- New national survey says public reveres bisonTue, 18 Nov 2008, 13:14:36 EST
- Scientists counter brucellosis threat to livestock and wildlifeThu, 15 Jul 2010, 11:22:52 EDT
- Bison can thrive again, study saysWed, 30 Apr 2008, 14:58:04 EDT
- Study reveals impact of historical domestic cattle hybridization with American bisonTue, 7 Aug 2012, 13:36:45 EDT