Thursday, January 8, 2009 - 15:42 in Paleontology & Archaeology
COLLEGE PARK, Md., Jan. 8 (UPI) -- Two meteorites found in Antarctica are from an asteroid with an outer layer or crust similar to the Earth's continents, U.S. scientists said Thursday.
- Scientists publish first ever evidence of asteroids with earth-like crustWed, 7 Jan 2009, 14:09:59 EST
- Half-baked asteroids have Earth-like crustWed, 7 Jan 2009, 13:43:45 EST
- Asteroid impact helps trace meteorite originsWed, 25 Mar 2009, 14:22:30 EDT
- 65-million-year-old asteroid impact triggered a global hail of carbon beadsMon, 5 May 2008, 12:28:29 EDT
- Discovery of the source of the most common meteoritesThu, 10 Jul 2008, 11:23:29 EDT