Friday, December 12, 2008 - 17:14 in Health & Medicine
SAN ANTONIO, Dec. 12 (UPI) -- Zoledronic acid may shrink breast tumors when used used in addition to chemotherapy, scientists meeting in San Antonio said.
- Results of AZURE to be presented at the CTRC-AACR San Antonio Breast Cancer SymposiumFri, 10 Dec 2010, 5:09:49 EST
- Bone drug suppresses wandering tumor cells in breast cancer patientsWed, 2 Jun 2010, 16:03:40 EDT
- Cancer drugs in the pipelineThu, 11 Dec 2008, 16:57:18 EST
- Joining forces against cancerWed, 17 Sep 2008, 21:37:16 EDT
- Denosumab delayed time to first skeletal-related side effectFri, 10 Dec 2010, 14:34:41 EST