Monday, November 24, 2008 - 11:49 in Biology & Nature
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 24 (UPI) -- Stem cell scientists in California say they're having trouble finding enough human eggs to conduct their research.
- Genetic abnormalities identified in pluripotent stem cell linesThu, 6 Jan 2011, 13:13:48 EST
- Scientists create stable, self-renewing neural stem cellsMon, 25 Apr 2011, 15:32:19 EDT
- Putting microRNAs on the stem cell mapThu, 7 Aug 2008, 12:37:18 EDT
- Bioengineers provide adult stem cells with simultaneous chemical, electrical and mechanical cuesTue, 16 Nov 2010, 16:41:02 EST
- Researchers induce Alzheimer's neurons from pluripotent stem cellsWed, 25 Jan 2012, 17:38:36 EST