Monday, November 10, 2008 - 21:56 in Paleontology & Archaeology
NEWPORT NEWS, Va., Nov. 10 (UPI) -- Scientists say the native Eastern oyster can be brought back from near extinction in Chesapeake Bay if the U.S. government steps up efforts.
- Could oysters be used to clean up Chesapeake Bay?Fri, 21 Jan 2011, 10:06:39 EST
- New oyster farming technique increases productivity, offers entrepreneurial opportunitiesMon, 22 Nov 2010, 11:11:52 EST
- Changing Chesapeake Bay acidity impacting oyster shell growthThu, 10 Jun 2010, 12:54:29 EDT
- Loss of oyster reefs a global problem, but one with solutionsThu, 3 Feb 2011, 15:05:30 EST
- Purdue researcher cracks open secret of oysters' ability to stick togetherMon, 20 Sep 2010, 16:16:04 EDT