Tuesday, September 16, 2008 - 13:15 in Health & Medicine
PHILADELPHIA, Sept. 16 (UPI) -- U.S. scientists say they've found a way to invigorate the body's immune cells that often become exhausted and ineffective while battling chronic infections.
- Wistar researchers invigorate 'exhausted' immune cellsMon, 15 Sep 2008, 17:36:29 EDT
- 'Pep talk' can revive immune cells exhausted by chronic viral infection Wed, 14 Dec 2011, 15:32:55 EST
- Exhausted B cells hamper immune response to HIVMon, 14 Jul 2008, 10:28:13 EDT
- Immune exhaustion in HIV infectionTue, 6 May 2008, 1:49:23 EDT
- Immune exhaustion driven by antigen in chronic viral infectionWed, 13 May 2009, 16:36:32 EDT