Monday, September 15, 2008 - 15:14 in Paleontology & Archaeology
CINCINNATI, Sept. 15 (UPI) -- U.S. scientists have refuted a long-accepted historical theory: Miami Fort near Cincinnati was not really a fort but rather an ancient water works and dam.
- Revising and re-sizing history: New work shows Ohio site to be an ancient water works, not a fortFri, 12 Sep 2008, 12:15:13 EDT
- Oil and gas production a major source of Dallas-Fort Worth smogTue, 10 Feb 2009, 19:08:37 EST
- Texas earthquake study cites 'plausible cause'Wed, 10 Mar 2010, 12:42:38 EST
- UF Pine lsland pollen study leads to revision of state's ancient geographyWed, 2 Mar 2011, 14:35:34 EST
- U of A's David Schindler confirms untold levels of oil sands pollution on the AthabascaMon, 7 Dec 2009, 15:26:00 EST