Thursday, September 11, 2008 - 15:35 in Astronomy & Space
PARIS, Sept. 11 (UPI) -- The European Space Agency said its Earth observation satellite Envisat is being used to help track Hurricane Ike as it travels across the Gulf of Mexico.
- Hurricane Ike tracked by ESA's EnvisatThu, 11 Sep 2008, 12:07:38 EDT
- Researchers use satellites to measure inland floodsWed, 17 Dec 2008, 13:08:37 EST
- Asteroid-hunting satellite a world firstThu, 26 Jun 2008, 12:35:53 EDT
- Soil moisture and ocean salinity satellite ready for launchThu, 29 Oct 2009, 10:16:20 EDT
- Satellite tracking reveals sea turtle feeding hotspotsMon, 6 Feb 2012, 16:37:06 EST