Wednesday, August 20, 2008 - 16:49 in Biology & Nature
Mirror self-recognition found in magpies … Cause of cerebral malaria growth found … Polymer electric storage shows promise … Process of HIV-related dementia is found ... Health/Science news from UPI.
- Mirror self-recognition in magpiesMon, 18 Aug 2008, 20:35:45 EDT
- The first genes for susceptibility to cerebral malaria in Angolan children identifiedWed, 16 Jun 2010, 17:33:54 EDT
- U of M researchers find cerebral malaria may be a major cause of brain injury in African childrenTue, 29 Jul 2008, 16:49:32 EDT
- Singular polymer, multiple functionsMon, 19 Nov 2012, 22:40:35 EST
- Certain bacteria render mosquitoes resistant to deadly malaria parasiteMon, 16 May 2011, 9:32:40 EDT