Tuesday, August 5, 2008 - 09:56 in Astronomy & Space
WASHINGTON, Aug. 5 (UPI) -- U.S. space agency scientists say they've found both Earthlike and non-Earthlike facets in Martian soil samples analyzed by the Phoenix Mars Lander.
- Most earthlike exoplanet started out as a gas giantWed, 6 Jan 2010, 18:10:56 EST
- Extensive water in Mars' interior Thu, 21 Jun 2012, 15:09:53 EDT
- Surface of Mars an unlikely place for life after 600 million year drought, say scientistsFri, 3 Feb 2012, 11:38:41 EST
- Scientists map soils on an extinct American volcanoMon, 20 Oct 2008, 11:36:06 EDT
- Mars air once had moisture, new soil analysis saysWed, 25 Jun 2008, 10:43:05 EDT