Thursday, July 17, 2008 - 11:49 in Health & Medicine
SEATTLE, July 17 (UPI) -- Women who increase their daily intake of diary fiber during the first trimester of pregnancy could reduce their risk of preeclampsia, U.S. researchers said.
- Study finds link between preeclampsia and reduced thyroid functionWed, 18 Nov 2009, 5:27:16 EST
- Air pollution doesn't increase risk of preeclampsia, early delivery, study findsFri, 2 Jul 2010, 15:29:21 EDT
- Reducing sugar and increasing fiber intake may improve diabetes risk factors in Latino teensMon, 6 Apr 2009, 18:16:47 EDT
- New metabolic markers may predict preeclampsia in early pregnancyMon, 13 Sep 2010, 17:23:10 EDT
- Fiber intake associated with reduced risk of deathMon, 14 Feb 2011, 18:02:46 EST