Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 16:07 in Health & Medicine
Study: Gay men tied to population growth … Grid computing may help fight cancer … Genetic cause of dog variations sought … Some cancer drugs bad for heart patients ... Health/Science news from UPI.
- Oklahoma cancer study takes major step toward improved treatmentTue, 1 Dec 2009, 16:19:14 EST
- OHSU Knight Cancer Institute researcher: study may result in more targeted drugs for GISTThu, 13 Nov 2008, 12:37:01 EST
- Idle computers offer hope to solve cancer's mysteries through grid computing projectMon, 23 Jun 2008, 19:22:33 EDT
- Promising new drug blocks mutation in bone marrow cancersTue, 9 Dec 2008, 10:40:27 EST
- Kidney cancer discovery could expand treatment optionsWed, 1 Jun 2011, 14:38:12 EDT