Monday, June 16, 2008 - 14:49 in Physics & Chemistry
EVANSTON, Ill., June 16 (UPI) -- Transistors based on a material created by U.S. scientists have been attached to the exterior of the International Space Station for radiation testing.
- Testing, radiation testing: Northwestern transistors on space stationTue, 10 Jun 2008, 16:07:56 EDT
- Scientists create world's first molecular transistorWed, 23 Dec 2009, 13:32:56 EST
- NRL demonstrates high durability of nanotube transistors to the harsh space environmentTue, 18 Sep 2012, 15:04:07 EDT
- Novel nanoparticles prevent radiation damageMon, 26 Apr 2010, 18:56:43 EDT
- New '3-D' transistors promising future chips, lighter laptopsWed, 7 Dec 2011, 12:22:08 EST