Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 12:14 in Astronomy & Space
ROCHESTER, N.Y., May 14 (UPI) -- A U.S. archeologist plans to use National Aeronautics and Space Administration satellite imagery to study ancient Mexico.
- Archaeologist uses satellite imagery to explore ancient MexicoTue, 13 May 2008, 12:28:52 EDT
- GOES-13 satellite catches Alex as a tropical storm now, after a landfall in northeastern MexicoThu, 1 Jul 2010, 13:45:32 EDT
- NASA satellite sees Olaf stretch out and fizzle over northwestern mainland MexicoMon, 5 Oct 2009, 17:07:49 EDT
- NASA sees Hurricane Beatriz 'wink' on the Mexican coastTue, 21 Jun 2011, 16:36:25 EDT
- NASA satellites investigate: Tropical Depression 5 may rise againMon, 16 Aug 2010, 14:23:07 EDT