Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 17:07 in Health & Medicine
BOSTON, May 13 (UPI) -- Health officials said a 70-year-old woman died in Boston after receiving a kidney infected with lymphocyte choriomeningitis virus.
- Most kidney transplant candidates will accept risk of infectionThu, 25 Mar 2010, 17:27:21 EDT
- West Nile virus infection may persist in kidneys years after initial infectionMon, 7 Dec 2009, 14:16:32 EST
- Maternal and fetal outcomes in kidney donors are similar to non-donorsFri, 7 Nov 2008, 17:36:38 EST
- Henry Ford Hospital atudy: Hepatitis C infection doubles risk for kidney cancerWed, 7 Apr 2010, 15:49:11 EDT
- It pays to be careful post-kidney transplantThu, 17 Sep 2009, 18:26:43 EDT