Tuesday, May 6, 2008 - 14:28 in Health & Medicine
BOSTON, May 6 (UPI) -- U.S. medical scientists have discovered fat from certain areas of the body can reduce insulin resistance and improve insulin sensitivity.
- Not all fat created equalTue, 6 May 2008, 12:28:36 EDT
- Well-defined quantity of antioxidants in diet can improve insulin resistanceMon, 21 Jun 2010, 9:06:23 EDT
- Penn study explains paradox of insulin resistance geneticsTue, 25 Oct 2011, 14:31:53 EDT
- For insulin sensitive overweight patients, 1 session of exercise improves metabolic healthThu, 25 Sep 2008, 9:22:42 EDT
- Medical therapy equal to bypass, angioplasty in patients with diabetes and stable heart diseaseMon, 8 Jun 2009, 9:37:00 EDT