Friday, June 19, 2009 - 04:14 in Physics & Chemistry
Kevin Janes, an assistant professor of biomedical engineering at the University of Virginia, is one of 17 researchers to be selected as a 2009 Pew Scholar in the Biomedical Sciences by the Pew Charitable Trusts.
- UVic biomedical engineer 'outsmarts' HIVFri, 10 Dec 2010, 14:34:37 EST
- Story tips from the US Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory March 2011Tue, 8 Mar 2011, 23:44:00 EST
- Story tips from the US Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory March 2011Mon, 7 Mar 2011, 16:03:47 EST
- Plagiarism sleuths tackle full-text biomedical articlesMon, 25 Oct 2010, 11:51:55 EDT
- New technique for sorting live cells may expedite biomedical researchWed, 17 Oct 2012, 13:41:35 EDT