Advanced tools to develop new antimicrobial drugs with enhanced resistance profiles. A new technique to measure a class of enzymes implicated in cancer. A better understanding of how chromosomes are sorted during cell division. A novel switching material that could lower power consumption in electronic circuits. These are the ambitious research goals of the 2009 FEST grant winners.
- How microtubules let go of their attachments during cell divisionThu, 13 May 2010, 14:04:24 EDT
- First-in-class drug BBI608 tested in patients with advanced cancerMon, 19 Apr 2010, 15:57:47 EDT
- Scripps Research scientists find two compounds that lay the foundation for a new class of AIDS drugWed, 3 Feb 2010, 17:09:01 EST
- Carbon dioxide catchersThu, 1 Mar 2012, 16:35:33 EST
- Newly discovered mechanism in cell division has implications for chromosome's role in cancerMon, 17 Aug 2009, 14:43:16 EDT