The University of Virginia is now developing an educational tool to model the complex and interdependent Chesapeake Bay watershed system. The U.Va. Bay Game will give students the opportunity to play critical roles in a simulation focused on the real-world goal of saving the Bay.
- Forecasting the fate of fertilizer in the Chesapeake Bay watershedWed, 18 Aug 2010, 10:35:54 EDT
- Played by humans, scored by nature, online game helps unravel secrets of RNATue, 11 Jan 2011, 9:21:43 EST
- What gamers want: Researchers develop tool to predict player behaviorTue, 14 Jun 2011, 11:35:05 EDT
- Sensors more accurately map the Chesapeake Bay's forested wetlandsFri, 13 Aug 2010, 11:08:14 EDT
- A new understanding of 31 years of Chesapeake Bay nutrient trendsWed, 15 Sep 2010, 13:37:10 EDT