A new partnership will mimic a venture capital-funded biotechnology start-up model, whereby Pfizer funds pre-clinical and clinical development programs in return for the opportunity to potentially broaden its pipeline with novel and highly differentiated candidate drugs.
- New nanoparticles could revolutionize therapeutic drug discoveryThu, 25 Jun 2009, 10:17:54 EDT
- Pfizer Hemophilia presents new data at the World Federation of Hemophilia 2010 CongressFri, 9 Jul 2010, 1:49:47 EDT
- Many NIH-funded clinical trials go unpublished over 2 years after completionWed, 4 Jan 2012, 5:04:45 EST
- New lung cancer drug shows dramatic results for shrinking tumorsTue, 22 Jun 2010, 14:33:50 EDT
- Tipping points -- the future of the pharmaceutical industryFri, 4 Feb 2011, 11:12:49 EST