Just by looking at the number title of this video, where do you suppose Brady was these past few weeks?The videographer, Brady, who has been making the numberphile videos, has been on holiday these past few weeks. After looking at the number title of this video, which is intimately related to where he went, if you said Brady had visited Mt Everest, then you are correct! This video shares some numerical facts about Mt Everest -- the tallest mountain in the world -- and shares some information about several other famous mountain peaks in other places in the world, too. [video link]If you would like to see some photographs from this trip, Brady's photoessay is viewable here. Numberphile, a project by video journalist Brady Haran, is on facebook and can also be found on twitter @numberphile.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. twitter: @GrrlScientist...
- Extreme makeover: Computer science editionFri, 14 Nov 2008, 9:22:50 EST
- Game on? Video-game ownership may interfere with young boys' academic functioningWed, 10 Mar 2010, 17:20:46 EST
- New system can improve video-sharing Web sites like YouTubeMon, 8 Dec 2008, 12:23:53 EST
- Playability or what a video game must feature to be successfulThu, 10 Mar 2011, 10:43:19 EST
- Surgeons, CCTV and TV football gain from new video technology that banishes shadows and flareTue, 18 Jan 2011, 11:42:12 EST