A gynaecologist claims to have found the elusive location of the ultimate female orgasmAge: At least 30.Appearance: Elusive.My ex-wife used to go on about this. Something to do with furniture? That's G-Plan. The G-spot is something to do with sex.I'm all ears. Apart, of course, from a whopping great – Stop! It was named after the pioneering German gynaecologist Ernst Gräfenberg, and made famous …No it wasn't. … in 1982 by the sexologist Beverly Whipple.Who? Co-author of The G Spot and Other Recent Discoveries About Human Sexuality. This spot is said to be a bean-shaped area in the front wall of the vagina, near the back of the pubic bone.I'm starting to wish I'd paid more attention in biology. According to some women, stimulating the G-spot can produce powerful orgasms. This may be because it's linked to the clitoris.My ex used to talk about that as well....
- Scientists move a step closer to understanding why leopards can't change their spotsWed, 13 Jan 2010, 16:43:28 EST
- SF State scientists expose new threat to spotted owlWed, 28 May 2008, 5:56:35 EDT
- Hubble, Keck images show continued turbulence in Jupiter's atmosphereThu, 22 May 2008, 12:28:44 EDT
- Detection dogs spot northern spotted owls, even those alarmed by barred owlsWed, 15 Aug 2012, 22:31:45 EDT
- New discovery: Plaice are spotted (on the inside)Mon, 22 Feb 2010, 11:39:45 EST